ITOS®, a company specialising in custom products and solutions for Mobility Environments and Payment Methods, will be presenting its new IT-50 and IC-55 devices at the 2017 Madrid Logistics & Distribution trade fair on 7 and 8 November. The new handheld devices, which include cutting-edge technology, have different designs and are aimed at two types of professionals with specific needs, offering robustness for industry and elegance for businesses.
The IT-50 is an extremely robust industrial terminal with IP68 protection level – a completely sealed device that prevents the entrance of dust and is submergible in water. Its ruggedized design guarantees drop-proof reliable operation, in addition to adequate operation in environments with extreme temperatures (-20ºC to 60ºC) and other resistance tests such as anti-corrosion and anti-oil. Ergonomic and compact, it can be operated with one hand, thereby expediting work processes.
Integrated product design unique in the sector with 1D/2D barcode readers, NFC and UHF technologies and Dual SAM, among other functions. It guarantees an excellent scanning result and is ideal for mobile workers and intensive scanning situations. It also offers the option of right- and left-handed operation and control through a convenient button located on both sides of the terminal.
It combines two types of keyboard that facilitate the execution of tasks and the user experience: 4” touchscreen with anti-scratch protection and a functional keyboard that allows programming of keys to customise direct accesses to expedite transactions.
The device includes 4G wireless communication for fast and efficient data transmission, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n in 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, and Bluetooth 4.1 technology for fast, low-energy connections. Its features include, namely:
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- 2 GB RAM flash memory + 16 GB de ROM memory.
- Android 5.1 operating system.
- 4” WVGA capacitive touchscreen with 800×480 resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- 1D/2D barcode readers and RFID technology; HF and UHF.
- 4G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS communications.
- 8 Mega Pixel self-focusing rear camera.
- 4,100 mAh lithium polymer rechargeable long-life battery.
The IT-50 terminal can be used in different industrial applications, such as: warehousing, logistics, transport, parcel and delivery services, technical inspection, retail, traceability, manufacturing, patient care and ticket sales.
The IC-55 is a professional terminal characterised by its combination of design and technology. Elegant design for businesses in a PDA that includes the Android 7.1 operating system, which gives it a greater and more stable use experience. It includes a powerful Octa-core processor with 3 GB RAM high-speed flash memory and 32 GB ROM memory that guarantees smooth operation and lower battery consumption. Likewise, it has a large capacitive 5.5” touchscreen that that enables the performance of multi-touch transactions. A terminal with all the business functionality that professionals need to work more efficiently with maximum performance.
The device guarantees fast reading of 1D and 2D barcodes, thanks to the scanner’s smart imaging technology. As regards effectiveness, it allows the capture of any type of data such as documents, photographs, signatures, etc.
ITOS’s IC-55 has 4G and dual-band Wi-Fi communications, GPS+BDS and Bluetooth 4.2 technology, in addition to other features with multiple advantages for businesses:
- – Android 7.1 operating system.
- – 2.0 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 64-bit capable Octa-core CPU and 3GB RAM flash memory + 32GB ROM memory to expedite daily tasks.
- – 5.5” capacitive FHD multi-touchscreen with anti-scratch Gorilla Technology®.
- – 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + BDS communications.
- – RFIF reader/writer and 1D/2D barcode scanner with wide range and field of vision.
- – Longest battery life for businesses with 4,200 mAh.
- – HD camera for high-resolution photos and instant thermal printer.
- – Optional fingerprint recognition module.
The IC-55 terminal is ideal for the retail sector for application in shops, warehousing, stock control, reception, loading and dispatching of goods, etc.
Together with the ITOS® BP-50 PINPad, the IT-50 and IC-55 terminals also provide a bankcard payment solution for paying the services provided.
According to Nikolay Dimitrov, General Manager of ITOS®, “the new IT-50 and IC-55 terminals are an example of our commitment to offer customers and partners high-performance products with innovative technology, thereby anticipating the new needs of professionals and companies.”
News item prepared by the Communication Department of Itos Technology.